Monday, August 06, 2007

Good old treadmill.

FEV1: 2.30 FVC 2.77

Treadmill: 18 mins av 5.2km/h
Cross trainer: 4 mins
All weights completed
Sit-ups completed.


I went with Abby to the gym today. It's so much easier to motivate yourself when you have someone to go with. I headed straight for the treadmill, my faithful favourite whilst Abby went for the rowing machine which looks far too complex and scary for my liking. I maintained 5km/h for nearly all of it, but slowed down for 2 mins and sped up to a jog (first ever time!!!) for 2 mins. Jogging was very hard work, it must be different muscles that you use than for walking as my legs felt like jelly after seconds. Still it was a good morning and I feel invigorated for it. Just hope I can get my distance up before September...!

No comments: