Monday, June 04, 2007

How lovely bobbing along...

FVC: 2.27 FEV1: 1.94

Went swimming yesterday, we took Abby as part of her birthday present. My transplant has clearly made me wussier when it comes to water as yet again I spent a rather long time edging myself into the pool. We did several lengths, then I raced my mother (and won. again. Ha) and then she decided it would be a bright idea to try running through the water as this would be harder work therefore better fitness training. The result was neither pretty nor highly successful. It probably made for amusing viewing though. A few more lengths later, and I decided to call it a day. Definitely more swimming done than last time, big yay for that!

1 comment:

Gilly said...

Hey Em! sometimes when I am at the gym, (apart from the fact you can't get any of the weights equiptment to yourself) when the Coventry City football team are there, part of their pool training is running down the length of the pool! so your Mum certainly knows her stuff!!

And well done on the training front too!! I'm rubbish on the cross trainer, my poor old crackly knees oooh......

MoO xx